Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls!

Mike's favorite joke is that when he married me I drove a Mercedes SUV, and a few months later I got "Beauty" the 4x4 three-quarter ton Dodge Ram Mega-cab. Mike got a matching black dually a few months after, so now we have two giant trucks.

Whenever Mike drives my truck, he gets all kinds of compliments then has to tell them it's his wife's truck. Since everyone seems to be so confused, I got some Texas Bluebonnet plates to help show Beauty is a girl's truck!!

At first it was weird driving something so big, but now I have a power complex and like being up high and everyone getting out of my way!!

The dent you note in her rear bumper was not caused by me, by the way, but by my dad directing my mom into a tree at our house last fall!

No comments: