Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pinot & Picasso - Take II

After having so much fun with the girls doing Van Gogh at Pinot & Picasso, I had to sign up with Jen to do the horse painting. I actually like how this painting turned out much better (despite the fact I went a little overboard on the mane ...), and plan to hang it in my guest bedroom. For non-artsy folks, this really is a fun experience! Again, I was amazed by how differently everyone's painting came out based on their point of view. www.pinotandpicasso.com
Here's the shot of our whole class. Mine is the one directly under the "O" in Picasso, and Jen's is directly to the right of mine.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Oh my goodness! I think yours looks BETTER than the original! I want to go back and do another one. I need to look at the calendar and see what I want to paint. Thanks for sharing!