Monday, February 4, 2008

Sarah's Health Update

I am feeling fantastic after being on Dr. Cave's prescribed vitamin and mineral combination for the past two weeks. Whereas before I could barely get out of bed in the morning, I now pop up every morning when my alarm goes off. I don't even need coffee anymore! I'm feeling almost completely back to my old self, and probably a little better. I'm waiting to get all my test results back from her. My voice is trying hard to come back. I have a little bit of volume and depth now, enough to hear me on the phone, but I still sound like I have bad laryngitis. I'm going to take a dive in the hyperbaric chamber again this Saturday, so we'll see if that helps. Mike and I got our Q-link necklaces in and have been wearing them the past week. We both feel a subtle difference that he described as being more "mellow," and I would say it makes me feel more "pleasant." In fact, we had the most stress-free car buying experience ever on Saturday. Not sure how much the Q-link's had to do with that, but they sure aren't hurting us!

No comments: